Non-Tracking Cat Liters Provide Great Ease To Cat Owners:
Trying to pick the best cat litter can be a real headache. There is such a huge variety of non-tracking cat litters available on the market. In this article, we put together the BEST non-tracking cat litters to make your decision on buying the perfect cat litter for you that little bit easier.
It’s essential to keep cleanup stress-free while making your cat happy. Here are some tremendous non-tracking cat litters to reduce the litter of your feline partner in your home.
[Disclosure: Some of these links in this post may contain affiliate links, meaning, at no extra cost to you, I get a commission if you make a purchase through the link. For more information please read our Disclosure Policy]
Here Are Our Top 5 Best Non Tracking Cat Litters:
- Dr Elsey’s Ultra Clumping Cat Litter
- Purina Yesterday’s News Unscented Paper Cat Litter
- Pettex Pampuss Wood base Cat Litter
- Worlds Best Cat Litter Biodegradable
- PetSafe Scoopfree Premium Blue Non-Clumping Crystal Cat Litter.
More than 31,000 Amazon reviewers talk about this premium cat litter for a good reason: It puts almost every litter grain in the box. For one thing, it’s nearly 100 per cent dust-free and provides rigid clumping, so the dirt crystals join or stick together and not to your cat’s paws. Also, it is completely hypoallergenic for you and your kitty. Also, it is considered to be the world’s best cat litter.
- Due to its great clumping abilities, The Dr Elsey’s Ultra Clumping Cat Litter is ideal for both manual and automatic cat litter trays making it easier for you to dispose of your kitty’s waste.
- Almost 100 per cent % dust-free.
- Superior odour and multi-cat formula keep your home clean and fresh.
- Forms hard and tough clumps that don’t break down, making it easier to scoop up and clean the box twice a day.
- Medium-grain clay makes it the ideal clumping litter that helps prevent moisture.
- Perfect for families who suffer from allergies
2. Purina Yesterday’s News Unscented Paper Cat Litter (Best For Sensitive Skin Or Allergies)
This highly absorbent non-tracking cat litter is best for cats that may have allergic or sensitive skin. It is non-toxic, chemical-free, and does not contain any additives or fragrances that could irritate your cat’s skin.
It is made from recycled paper and includes large pellets that won’t stick to your cat’s claws. Paper pellets also allow triple absorption to keep your litter box dry and clean. This cat litter is also in the list of best cat litter around the globe.
- Designed for low tracking with no small particles.
- No added fragrance for peace of mind.
- Delivers effective odour control.
- Absorbs 3x the moisture by mass than traditional clay-based litter.
You may also be interested in our article on The BEST Cat Trees
With its high absorbency and advanced odour control, Pampuss is the perfect choice for any Cat or Kitten. Superior dust extraction means paws and fur stay clean, pleasing cats and owners alike. Pampuss biodegradable pellets’ fresh pine aroma releases a pleasant and fresh scent to tackle any unwanted smells in your home effectively.
This litter tray is not powdery so it is good for cats with respiratory health conditions such as asthma.
- 10% more odour eliminators than our clump & fresh seal scent
- 100% dust-free Platinum formula
- Seven days odour-free home.
- One of the gigantic litter in size available in market
- Patented formula seals and destroys odours on contact.
- Rock hard clumps
What if you could save enormous amounts of time, money, kill any smell that comes from your litter tray, and make your cat happier than ever, simultaneously, without more time wasted searching through the internet to find the perfect cat litter for your cat? Well, now you can achieve that with Fresh Step Advanced Clumping Cat Litter.
The revolutionary new best cat litter you will find anywhere makes it easy and fast to relax, knowing your cat is happier and safer than ever before using cat litter of quality!
- For cleaner surfaces and cleaner air, this litter is 99-100% dust free and the best non-tracking cat litter.
- 10-12 days of odour control helps keep the litter box and your home smelling fresh.
- Extra strength formula is strong enough to handle multiple-cat litter boxes and multi-cat homes.
- This high absorbent clumping formula prevents stinky crumbles from being left behind.
The Worlds Best Cat Litter is one of the most popular brands of cat litter in the world. It has thousands of 5* reviews on websites such as amazon.
The biodegradable version of the litter has made our best cat litter list because not only is it quick clumping and low tracking cat litter it is also great on the environment
- Good Odour control; the smells become trapped in the litter.
- Ideal for homes with 1 or 2 cats.
- The litter is quick clumping and is easy to scoop. This makes regularly cleaning your cats litter a lot easier.
- The litter is safe and tested to be flushed down your toiletFlushable – tested and proven flushable and safe for septic and sewer systems; so you can skip the trip to the bins.
- The litter is 99% dust-free. Because Worlds Best uses sustainably sourced corn, it is naturally free of silica dust. so your cat can breathe easy.
The PetSafe scoop free premium crystal litter comes with two best-formulated bags of very pleasant scent crystal litter. The litter crystals absorb moisture on contact to quickly remove odours instead of masking them, and it can be used with any litter box. One Bag can last up to 28-30 days in a single-cat household when used with the scoop free self-cleaning litter box!
- Absorbs urine and dries solid waste for five times better odour control than clumping clay litters.
- Includes two pre-portioned bags of premium PetSafe Crystal Litter with original scent ready for use (each Bag weighs 2.0 kg )
- Works with any traditional litter box and the PetSafe ScoopFree Reusable Litter Tray
- Premium PetSafe Crystal Litter is low-tracking and 99% dust-free
What Are The Benefits of Non-Tracking Cat Litters?
The benefits of Non-Tracking Cat Litters will depend on their need and usage. But the most significant benefits are:
Cleaning & the Environment
Non-tracking cat litters are easily cleaned from litter trays and keep the environment fresh from any foul smell or scent.
Non-tracking cat litters will not cause harm if ingested by your pet. But unintended eating may lead to any digestive issue. It is safe for infection-prone cats, kittens, and cats recovering after surgery.
Non-clumping litters are most often made of clay, but plant-based natural alternatives like wood, corn, wheat, or pine, such as in Arm & Hammer litter, are also available.
Non-tracking cat litters often have larger granules, which can help reduce tracking.
Non-clumping litters can be less expensive than clumping litter, making them a go-to option for many cat owners.
Non-tracking cat litters are known for their performance. They are the best in the market and pet friendly.
Almost all of the cat litters mentioned above are biodegradable and environmentally friendly. So be sure that that it will provide no harm to your feline companion.
Their consistency and quality make them different and superior from other litters.
Cats often preference:
Some cats often prefer non-clumping litter because it contains natural material like wood and clay and feline nature is to live these products.
Due to low tracking cat litters having less dust they are a much better option for cats that have asthma or other related breathing difficulties.
There is something slightly different about each cat litter, and they will all significantly improve your cat’s daily life.
The perfect fit for your home will depend on your budget, available space, the size of your cat, and if your cat has a health problem, you should be aware before using a simple or automatic cat litter. Cat litter has many valuable points, as we discussed above.
Best for Cat Health: Dr Elsey’s Premium Clumping Cat Litter
Best for the Budget: Fresh Step Advanced Multi-Cat Clumping Cat Litter with Odor Control
Best for the environment: Purina Yesterday’s News Unscented Paper Cat Litter
Best For Sensitive Skin Or Allergies: Purina Yesterday’s News Unscented Paper Cat Litter